Can’t believe how well my blog has been doing and it’s only 2 months old! I’ve been getting so much love from all of you and cannot thank you enough. Nearly 100 followers later (and surprisingly not all accounts belong to my mum) I’m excited to announce that I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award not once, but TWICE. Big shout out to Kimberly from Life of Kimberly blog (check Kimberly’s Versatile Blogger Award post here) and Shannon from Going With Happy (check out Shannon’s post here). They are one of the first people I made friends with when I started my blog and I learnt so much from them so make sure to check out their blogs too!
- Thank the person that nominated you.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Display the Versatile Blogger Award logo somewhere in your post.
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers of your choice.
- Link your nominees and let them know so they can start working on their posts!
The way I wanted to do this post is to share the most random facts I could think of. Not the usual ‘My favourite colour is that and my favourite sweet is that’. There is nothing wrong with that, but I just want to jazz my facts up a little bit. So here we go:
- When I was younger my auntie was spinning me so fast on a spinning chair that at some point I fell out of it like from a catapult. I landed so unfortunately (or fortunately, depends on how you look at it) that my bottom teeth made their way all the way through my skin under my bottom lip. I have a little scar there to this day. I have no memory of that happening though so I have to believe my family when they tell me about it.
- I used to have such a bit gap between my front teeth that people thought I was missing an actual tooth. When my teeth fell out the gap was still kinda big. Even my braces didn’t help that much because my teeth are so stubborn they just kept moving back to the original place. Luckily for me, my dentist mum built it up for me and covered it so you can’t tell anymore. (I love how my first 2 facts are all about teeth, my mum will be so proud)
- I failed my driving test once and passed it the second time. I was so nervous I still don’t know how I did it. Then I swore to never drive a car again. I didn’t stick to it and decided to take my dad and his car for a ride to the most packed parking lot I’ve ever seen. Yes, I did drive into a little pole there. I’m a much better driver now by the way.
- I’m addicted to buying clothes that no one else in my family would wear. Especially T-shirts with slogans and in different colours. I own an amazing pair of pastel pink trainers which I love with all my heart. Partly because I love to stand out and be complimented on what I’m wearing. Partly because I know that way nobody will end up ‘borrowing it’ without asking me first. I call it ‘The Oldest Sister Syndrome’.
- I like playing PlayStation games. Most of the time, I only watch my boyfriend do that, but sometimes I pick the controller up myself and play. I cannot take any pressure in any game though. If I get put in a situation where I have to duck, shoot, run and pick something up I’m most likely to panic, shoot my character in the foot and jump on my enemies heads. I even panic when a burglar comes into my house in Sims 4.
- My favourite chore to do is ironing. I find it so relaxing and can do it for hours. Usually, I just put a TV show on and binge-watch it at the same time. That’s also when I come up with most ideas for my blog posts. For some reason, I go into a full-creative mode. Do not ask me to clean the toilet though because NOPE.
- My first pet was a rabbit. I got it when I was around 6 years old and called her Fiona as I was going through a Shrek phase at the time. It suited her though. I loved her to bits even though most of the time I felt like she hated me because she was biting me whenever she got a chance. She was nice sometimes though and would cuddle on my lap. She got more bitchy as she was getting older and at some point, she actually bit through her (metal) cage door. She made a whole big enough for her head to go through – then she pushed with all her strength and ran out with the door around her neck. She also lived longer than other rabbits because I was nearly 14 years old when we had to put her down. She lived an amazing life and will always be a part of me!
There you go! Seven very facts about me you didn’t even know you needed to know. Thank you so much for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award, Shannon and Kimberly!
I now nominate:
Check out these lovely people and their blogs because they are fabulous! Girls, let me know when you’ve done your posts so I can read them as well!
Let me know if you want to be nominated so I can add you as well!
Until next time xx